Action Real Estate Company (AREC) was established in 2004 and then transformed into a Kuwaiti shareholding closed company in 2005 with a capital of KD 18 million. AREC is a subsidiary of Action Group Holdings Company (AGH). In addition to developing properties, AREC provides real estate advisory, project management and letting services, as well as overseeing the execution of projects design, constructions and operations. The company’s real estate assets were originally in retail showrooms, but have steadily diversified into owning and developing commercial, office, mixed-use, residential and hospitality projects throughout the State of Kuwait and the G.C.C.
- To provide quality real estate products and services adding value by contributing to society and economic growth.
- To foster long-term and beneficial relations with our shareholders and partners.
- To maintain and strengthen our reputation for excellence through innovation.
- To provide a broad spectrum of investment, retail and residential opportunities to reduce risk and enhance return on equity.
- To remain committed to integrity through ethical business practices.
- To create a friendly and professional environment for our employees.